Welcome to The High Achievers Club Podcast!
The Club High Achievers Club is for you the big dreamer, goal getter, ceiling breaker, trailblazer, and quota crusher. You want unstoppable success without sacrificing your sanity. Yet, you find yourself juggling exhausting workdays, managing family affairs, and giving everything in your life more than you give yourself.
Imagine being able to pursue your lofty goals and prioritize your health, wealth, relationships, and happiness at the same time. The High Achievers Club will give you the tools you need to breakup with burnout cycles, prioritize yourself so you can thrive personally and professionally, and earn more money than you ever have!
Listen to Episodes Here
Episode 9: Stop Overcompensating, Start Living
In this episode, Becca will dive deeper into some of the things we overdo that may cause burnout and ultimately hinder us from giving our best and living life to the fullest. Take Inspiration From These Lessons:
- Success is possible without sacrificing your well-being. Actually, unstoppable success is on the other side of prioritizing yourself. – Becca Powers
- The more times you say yes to yourself, the more confident you will become that this is the way to be. – Becca Powers
- What if you are feeling the “overs”, what can you do?... Assess and admit that things might be either off track or getting off track. – Becca Powers
Episode 8: Take Your Power Back with Gina McCarthy
This episode features a fellow powerhouse, Gina McCarthy, a resilient soul with a High Achievers mindset with the same badass culture. A crucial career pivot led her to move past her own “unders” that were stirring the dark waters that would lead to burnout - and increased her salary by more than 35% in the process! Take Inspiration From These Lessons:
- Choosing to receive and process outside criticism and comments as either positive, irrelevant, or just simply untrue.
- Allowing herself to feel motivated and inspired again by what she’s doing
- Avoid the need to give loyalty to people who don’t reciprocate it.
Episode 7: How to Identify Stage 1 of Burnout: The "Unders"
In this episode, Becca sheds light on the first stage of burnout, the “unders” and how it leads into the next stages. She shares some examples that trigger the “unders” by providing real-life scenarios. She also helps people evaluate themselves using a rating scale to know if they are experiencing burnout. Hence, early detection is the best prevention for burnout. Take Inspiration From These Lessons:
- People get into the overs of burnout when they learn how to put the mask on or to show up differently just to get the acceptance and validation that they are seeking.
- Admitting that you are experiencing burnout is not a sign of weakness, instead, it shows your courage to overcome burnout.
- Burnout is not something that we should power through or tolerate. We should not dwell over burnout all the time, we have to realize that there is a whole big life out there and learn to be alive.
Episode 6: Uncovering the Five Stages of Burnout
In this episode, Becca enumerates the five stages of burnout and how they are interrelated. As someone who has a good grip on burnout and is certified in trauma awareness, she goes on to share valuable inputs about how early detection of burnout can save you from devastating effects! Take Inspiration From These Lessons:
- When dealing with shadows in our lives we tend to overcompensate as a way to hide, so others don’t think we are unworthy. Because what we all truly want is our value to be seen and validated.
- The five stages of burnout are recognizing the unders, and overs.
- It is the corporation's responsibility to provide a work environment that helps their employees thrive.
Episode 5: Breaking Down Success
In this episode, Becca will discuss the 4 primary departments in life and how to define success at each department level. She share valuable inputs about success and how she views success at this point in her life. Take Inspiration From These Lessons:
- Measuring success should help us evaluate ourselves, we have to make sure that attaining success should not compromise our human relationships department, health, and wellness, profession, and purpose.
- We have to stay at the top of the priority list in our lives. It's just what we have to do to really thrive and stay alive.
- We have to consider what success means to us, then start building that standard for ourselves, and move in that direction.
Episode 4: Guts, Glitter & Grandma
Becca dedicates this episode to her admirable grandma with all her guts and glitter which encouraged Becca to go after everything she wanted in life but without sacrifice. It was her grandmother who built her foundations in life and motivated her to become a high achiever. Take Inspiration From These Lessons:
- We need to feel like we belong to something in order to really rise and thrive in life.
- You can dream, but then you also need to take action.
- It's important to pay respect to the people who have paved the path for us to have these bad-ass careers and a place at the table.
Episode 3: Success Without Sacrifice
In this episode, Becca talks about what it could look like to live a life where you’re successful without sacrificing what’s important to you. In this episode, you will learn:
- What changed for Becca when she decided to prioritize her life in a different way
- The power of saying no to others and making space for your true passions
- How your limiting beliefs can hold you back from truly experiencing the life that you want
Episode 2: The Cost of Compromise
In this episode, Becca talks about the costs of compromise and what you need to consider so you can consciously choose what you want to compromise on rather than compromising on autopilot.
Do you find yourself prioritizing time with your family or yourself because of your career? In this episode, you will learn:
- How the compromises Becca made in her career led to overcompensating in other areas of her life
- The danger of sacrificing yourself for the sake of others
- The defining moment that changed everything for Becca
Episode 1: From Minimum Wage Dollar Store Employee to Six Figure Sales Executive
Welcome to the inaugural first episode of The High Achievers Club hosted by Becca Power.
Tune in to learn more about Becca and her journey from working in a dollar store to earning six figures as a sales executive.
Quote from this episode: ‘‘I do think people are very taboo when it comes to money. And I think it's important. To talk about money, not in the sense of being braggy, but being in the sense of it's okay to want to make money.’’