Your Confidence is EVERYTHING You Need with Therese Gopaul-Robinson
Confidence is not about being perfect or having all the answers. It is about embracing our strengths, acknowledging our worth, and ultimately striving to be a better version of ourselves while continuously working towards self-improvement.
With confidence, we can face challenges head on, knowing that we have the resilience and inner strength to overcome them. Confidence lets us step outside of our comfort zone, embrace new opportunities, and take bold actions towards our goals and dreams. Confidence empowers us to silence the self-doubt and fear that often hold us back from reaching our true potential.
It is important to bear in mind that confidence is not about arrogance or self-centeredness. It is about recognizing your worth, embracing your unique qualities, and believing in yourself with humility and grace. Genuine confidence comes from a place of self-acceptance and self-love — acknowledging both your strengths and areas for growth.
In this episode, we are joined by Therese Gopaul-Robinson, a keynote speaker and facilitator who helps staffing companies improve back-office productivity by streamlining processes, creating robust internal training programs, and focusing on employee well-being and experience. She also provides on-demand training & support to healthcare leaders as they tackle complicated and sticky situations.
Therese shares how confidence has been the driving force behind her success and personal growth. She also shares practical strategies, mindset shifts, and empowering practices that have helped her harness the full potential of her confidence.
Celebrate your achievements, no matter how small, and learn from setbacks and failures, viewing them as opportunities for growth rather than reasons to doubt yourself.
What are you waiting for? Listen to this episode now!
Thoughts to Empower
- “Everyone deserves to be cared for with compassion and respect.” — Therese Gopaul-Robinson
- "You have to overcome the fear of the unknown and be willing to embrace it so that you can create a new beginning and that you can lean into your potential." — Becca Powers
- "You have to be your own champion." — Therese Gopaul-Robinson
- "I am at a place right now where I am being led by my business." — Therese Gopaul-Robinson
- "Being a woman who is in her mid-forties, I just bring so much to the table. I have so much value. I have so much to share. I have so much to learn, and it'sreally just the beginning for me." — Therese Gopaul-Robinson
- "Being a woman who has struggled with her weight, I'm starting to recognize that it's not so much about the weight, it's about the strength in my body and the strength in my soul." — Therese Gopaul-Robinson
- "I see so many people over commit to fixing what's wrong with them rather than leaning into what's right with them." — Becca Powers
- "Give yourself a different inner voice because there is so much that you can accomplish when that voice changes." — Becca Powers
- “Exactly who you are is exactly what is needed.” — Therese Gopaul-Robinson
- “Lean into yourself and lean into the resources that are gonna help you become even more of who you are.” — Becca Powers
- “Your route to self-reflection shouldn't be self-punishment, it should be self-elevation.” — Becca Powers
Key Points From This Episode:
- The struggles of having an imposter syndrome
- Business owners shouldn't do everything themselves. Instead, they should find the right people with the right skills to help them.
- Focusing on the things you're great at rather than dwelling on your weaknesses and shortcomings
- Allowing ourselves to be vulnerable and get support to empower our lives
- The significance of saying your daily affirmation aloud to yourself every day
- How important it is to know your struggles and reach out for the help you need
- Being mindful of the messages that you allow in and the messages that you're giving out
About Therese Gopaul-Robinson:
Therese Gopaul-Robinson is a keynote speaker and facilitator. She has a Master of Public Health, specializing in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention from Florida International University. She has 20+ years of experience serving in different roles in hospitals and healthcare staffing organizations. She uses her education and experience to help her clients quickly identify the root cause of their issues. And also help them prioritize, create an action plan, and strategically execute to start seeing quick organizational wins!
Therese helps staffing companies improve back-office productivity by streamlining processes, creating robust internal training programs, and focusing on employee well-being and experience. She also provides on-demand training & support to healthcare leaders as they tackle complicated and sticky situations.
Connect with Therese Gopaul-Robinson:
Ready to unleash Becca Powers' electrifying speaking prowess at your next event or conference? Join our fantastic referral program and let the fun begin! Text 'Speak' to 561-827-3800 now, and the Team Becca superstars will dazzle you with program details within 24 hours. Brace yourselves for an epic experience, because when Becca speaks, magic happens!
But wait, there's more! Swing by BeccaPowers.com to snag your very own 'Worklife Empowerment Guide,' absolutely FREE! It's like rocket fuel for your personal transformation journey! Your legacy is just a click away – ignite it today!
Let's make some magic together!