You Do Have the Strength to Create Success Your Way with CEO and Founder Rebecca Bonnington
“Take a leap of faith”
“You’ve got this”
Hearing these words when you’re at the moment of building your career or starting your own business can instill the courage needed to overcome uncertainties and challenges, especially when stepping out of your comfort zone.
Take it from another Rebecca in the house, who believes that YOU have the strength within you to create your path to success. By transforming challenges into confidence, learning to be comfortable with yourself, and aligning your career with your current circumstances, you are now crafting a vision for your dreams.
In this episode, Rebecca Bonnington, the CEO of Tricres, shares her journey of gaining confidence to become a founder, emphasizing the importance of a career that aligns with the different seasons of life, explores the concept that our life is our own marathon, and highlights that YOU hold the power within to create your unique success story.
Because, indeed, "You've got this" – and all it takes is that bold "leap of faith."
Tune in and embrace emPOWERment!
Thoughts to Empower
- “It's really important that if you're out on your own or you're growing a career, you have the career or business that suits you at the stage in life you're at.” — Rebecca Bonnington
- “This is my Marathon, nobody else's. I just have to do what I can do. No more, no less.” — Rebecca Bonnington
- “If you want to start something, start with working out where you want to end up.” — Rebecca Bonnington
- “You create your own vehicle to get you where you want to be.” — Rebecca Bonnington
- “You've got to learn to get comfortable and confident in yourself and trust yourself that you've got this.” — Rebecca Bonnington
- “I teach my leaders to look in the mirror first, then seek to understand, then deploy whatever it is they need to deploy.” — Rebecca Bonnington
- “Those that are curious kind of get to expand their world a little bit.” — Becca Powers
- “Match your job with the season of life that you're in.” — Becca Powers
- “Your actions are dictating the behavior of everybody else.” — Becca Powers
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Rebecca gained the confidence to start business and became a founder and CEO
- Building your business from the inside out
- The importance of having a career that suits your seasons in life
- Our life is our own marathon
- Learning the positioning and marketing of your product
- Rebecca’s passion in helping small to medium-sized businesses as the backbone of an economy
- How Rebecca’s deep sense of curiosity and passion for learning keeps her going
- Taking the leap of faith and trusting yourself that you can do it to achieve success
- Rebecca’s leadership program — teaching people how to be leaders and run their own businesses
- Teaching leaders to understand themselves first
- The importance of self-perception and confidence for leaders and career climbers
About Rebecca Bonnington:
Rebecca has run her own businesses since 1999. She successfully ran her own recruitment business from 1999 to 2008 and set up her coaching and training business in 2009. In 2000, Rebecca established the first ever legal awards ceremony in Scotland, successfully running the Scottish Legal Awards for seven years in conjunction with her other businesses.
In 2018, Rebecca founded Tricres. She had developed a series of models and frameworks which support the growth of small to medium sized businesses and originally formed the business with her older brother Nick to share this expertise with the world. Realizing that with just two people, this was slightly ambitious, she launched the Tricres Partner Programme in January 2021 to teach other coaches and consultants to do what she does. This evolved in 2022 into the Kick Ass Culture Coach and Consultant, an online training programme for business coaches and consultants.
Her expertise lies in developing culture, engagement and performance in organizations and teaching others how to deliver that content to their clients. Rebecca’s sweet spot is developing the board and senior teams providing businesses with strong succession and a platform for growth. Rebecca is the author of “How to Outshine the Rest'' (available). Rebecca has been personally recommended by Dr Richard Bandler, co-creator of NLP as an NLP Trainer.
Connect with Rebecca Bonnington: