You Are The CEO Of Your Life with Becca Powers
Becca Powers is an award-winning hi-tech sales executive, best-selling author of Harness Your Inner CEO and The Workplace Burnout Workbook, keynote speaker, as well as the Founder and CEO of Powers Peak Potential. With 20+ years of experience, her career boasts Fortune 500 giants such as Cisco, Dell, and Office Depot. Becca intimately knows the struggles that have come as a cost to her high achievements. Through nearly losing it all, she was forced to discover a more supportive and sustainable path to success. Becca now empowers even the most disengaged individuals to rise into their personal power, reignite their passion, and relish in prosperity.
In this episode:
- Becca shared some of the challenges that have been an adjustment in her role as a Sales Executive due to not being able to meet with clients in person.
- The situation in her life that led her to write her book, Harness Your Inner CEO, and what she hopes people will learn by reading it.
- The importance of maintaining your own boundaries.
- She shared how her priorities were upside down which led her to create the ladder of self-worth.
- Her own experience with burnout led her to interview 8000 leaders and learn what their experience is with burnout.
- She walked through the five stages of burnout in her new Workplace Burnout Workbook.
- The lessons that she has shared with her kids and what they have been able to do because of what they have