Wealth on the Outside Starts with Wealth on the Inside with Wealth Analyst, Dale Gillham
It’s a rags-to-riches story.
But no—this isn’t your fairytale or your regular fiction story where the underdog wins. This time, it’s a real story. A real story of hard work, grit, resilience, and not giving up.
Dale Gillham’s journey was never an easy one. He grew up in a poor family. But at an early age, he realized—just like what his mother has always instilled in him—that ‘poor’ is just a mindset. And it lies in his choice to change his mindset and cultivate a wealthy life for himself, his family, and the people whose lives he’s touched, now as a wealth analyst. And so from a small town in Australia, he began his journey by moving to a bigger city, until slowly, he made a name for himself and conquered the world in his own way.
In this episode, Dale will teach us how he has built his wealth. It’s all thanks to his mom’s never-give-up mindset, listening to his mentors, and cultivating wealth from within.
Thoughts to Empower
- “I became successful because of my mother—because of the beliefs she instilled in me about just giving it my best all the time.” - Dale Gillham
- “What happens doesn't matter. It's how you handle it that does matter.” - Dale Gillham
- “A university degree wasn't gonna get me where I wanted to go, but all the time, I always knew with unwavering confidence that I would be a millionaire. I knew I would be successful.” - Dale Gillham
- “If you wanna be somewhere, find somebody who's the best at that.” - Dale Gillham
- “I want you to know that you can dream, but you have to work. Dream and work, dream and work.” - Dale Gillham
- “I've failed more than most people and that's why I'm more successful than most people.” - Dale Gillham
- “I think it's important to incorporate failure into the message.” - Becca Powers
- “Broke is just being in the absence of cash or money. Poor is a state of mind.” - Dale Gillham
- “I will do today what others won't, so I can play tomorrow when others can't.” - Dale Gillham
- “I find successful people live out of their comfort zone quite regularly. Because you have to keep challenging yourself out rather than just staying in it.” - Dale Gillham
Key Points From This Episode:
- From nothing to everything: How Dale Gillham built his wealth story
- From failing spelling and language tests to becoming a two-time bestselling author
- Why listening is an important skill to cultivate success
- Two options to view life—take things negatively or positively
- Acknowledging that failure is part of the process
- Why being poor is a state of mind
- Living life based on the principle of choosing what you can do
- How wealth starts from the inside
- Three laws of wealth creation
- Why creating wealth on the inside attracts more wealth on the outside
- Choosing to be 1% better every day
About Dale Gillham:
Dale Gillham is an international bestselling author of “How To Beat The Managed Funds by 20%” and “Accelerate Your Wealth” and Australia’s first and only nationally accredited Diploma of Share Trading and Investment course. He is one of Australia’s leading investment professionals and is sought after for his expert opinion with hundreds of comments and editorials each year in major Australian newspapers, magazines, industry and financial publications, Sky Business Channel, CNBC, and other major TV stations. For over 16 years, Dale has been hosting his top 10 ranked award-winning podcast, Talking Wealth, that attracts more than 1.2 million downloads each year from listeners around the globe. More recently, he has launched Talking Wealth.com TV a Netflix-style streaming service where he and others interview experts from around the world in the areas of wealth, business, mindset and health.
Connect with Dale Gillham:
Calling all personality test aficionados! Get ready to unleash your work superpowers!
Dive into the realm of work personas with our emPOWERed quiz! Every persona is a world of its own, brimming with unique strengths and challenges. Let’s join forces to amplify those strengths and catapult you to stellar success!
It’s time to get quizzical! Take a leap into the universe of self-awareness now with the "What is Your Work Persona Type?" quiz. Blast off to BeccaPowers.com/links, where the first button is your portal to boundless self-discovery and empowerment!
Get ready, superhero, your adventure begins now! 🚀💥