How Self-Awareness is the Key to Self-Empowerment with Michelle Pfile
In a world where societal pressure and external influences can sway us from our true path, it's unfortunately common to lose sight of who we truly are and what matters to us.
Amidst the noise and distractions, we may find ourselves conforming to other people’s expectations or pursuing goals that don't align with our authentic selves. It’s essential to slow down, reflect, and listen to our inner wisdom — a guiding voice that honors what we truly need. Self-awareness is the bridge that connects us to that inner wisdom, leading us to make conscious choices and create a life that aligns with our values and passions.
Self-awareness serves as a path towards self-empowerment. It acts as a valuable tool that enables us to distinguish between what people expect of us and what is true for us. Through this, we learn the wisdom and gain perspectives necessary to make healthy choices and align our actions with our values. It empowers us to take full responsibility for our own growth and well-being which allows us to navigate life's journey with authenticity and purpose.
In this episode, we are joined by Michelle Pfile, a health, wellness, and business mentor, and podcast host who helps women create positive changes by elevating them physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially. She shares with us how self-awareness serves as the ultimate key to self-empowerment, and the significance of taking the time to slow down, listen to our inner wisdom, and get clear on what holds true importance in our lives.
Michelle encourages us to embrace life's transitions, such as perimenopause, with grace and resilience, and to make mindful and healthy choices for our well-being.
What are you waiting for? Listen to Episode 30 NOW!
Thoughts to Empower
- "We can do whatever we wanna do. Whatever we put our minds to." — Michelle Pfile
- “One of the best things that you can do for yourself is become aware of what's happening inside.” — Michelle Pfile
- “If you don't have time for what matters, then you're probably making time for what doesn't matter.” — Becca Powers
- “I'm a totally different woman because of the places I've put myself, the chances I've taken, and the risks I've conquered.” — Michelle Pfile
- “I think our life trajectory should just continue to go up.” — Michelle Pfile
- “You need to get quiet enough to hear yourself.” — Michelle Pfile
- “Every woman has a full plate and you do have the space to slow down and when you slow down you do get to hear your voice.” — Becca Powers
Key Points From This Episode:
- Do not let others tell us how we should live our lives
- Embracing transitions such as perimenopause as a positive new life stage
- How we nurture ourselves will significantly shape the course of our lives ahead
- Women wear multiple hats — it’s important to take a moment to slow down, think, and focus on self-care
- Listening to our inner wisdom tells us what our next step should be based on what our body needs at the moment
About Michelle Pfile:
Michelle Pfile is a health, wellness, and business mentor and also a podcast host who helps women create positive changes in their life by elevating them physically, mentally, spiritually and financially. After struggling with PCOS diagnosis for much of her life, she made drastic changes to improve her lifestyle that helped to completely transform her health, mind, and body. Speaking on topics such as holistic health, intermittent fasting, mindset shifts, network marketing and grief, Michelle has a plethora of expertise and speaks about it in a way that just makes sense.
Connect with Michelle Pfile:
Calling all personality test aficionados! Get ready to unleash your work superpowers!
Dive into the realm of work personas with our emPOWERed quiz! Every persona is a world of its own, brimming with unique strengths and challenges. Let’s join forces to amplify those strengths and catapult you to stellar success!
It’s time to get quizzical! Take a leap into the universe of self-awareness now with the "What is Your Work Persona Type?" quiz. Blast off to BeccaPowers.com/links, where the first button is your portal to boundless self-discovery and empowerment!
Get ready, superhero, your adventure begins now! 🚀💥