How a Sacred Living Space Can Bring You Joy and So Much More with Paula Agudelo
Home is more than just a place to sleep and find shelter; it also represents love, spiritual development, and healing. It’s not about the style, trends, and luxurious things. It’s all about how you feel in your home. It’s a place where you can embrace your own skin and let your feelings out.
But how can you make your house a sacred living space?
Paula Agudelo will join us for this episode to discuss and share how she conquered fear, pain, and loss by giving back to others as well as herself through creating a sacred space.
Thoughts to Empower
- “Sacred Home is not about the perfect home neurotic, it’s all about the relationship and having conversation with our inner environment.” - Paula Agudelo
- “Don’t let money be an obstacle for anything.” - Paula Agudelo
- “There is beauty and inspiration in anything that happens in our life, whether it’s painful or pleasurable moments.” - Paula Agudelo
- “Having a sacred place to rest and restore can actually call your energy back to you.” - Becca Powers
Key Points From This Episode:
- Paula’s knowledge of interior design and holistic wellness to create sacred spaces
- How can a home environment be a source of vitality and energy
- Transform a home space into your support system
- What Paula did to create a space that is not only beautiful but also helps other people feel joy in their home
About Paula Agudelo:
Paula Agudelo is the owner of Sacred Interiors, an Interior design firm that specializes in creating home spaces that are both beautiful and nourishing for the soul. She weaves together her passion for design and spirituality to create truly transformative spaces.
She has a passion for helping women create intentional homes that support a meaningful and fulfilling lifestyle. In her work, she combines her background in interior design with her knowledge of holistic wellness and ancient wisdom to create truly sacred spaces.