Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Aligned Life with Scott Maderer
Have you ever felt that there's something lacking within yourself but you’re struggling to identify exactly what it is that's missing? Or the feeling of having a huge obstacle in your life and not knowing where to go?
Times like these are when we are the biggest hindrance to ourselves, and this should be conquered.
Our guest, Scott Maderer, offers two things: Finding your alignment and loving yourself fully.
When we are living in alignment, we feel fulfilled, happy, and at peace with ourselves. We are able to make decisions that are true to who we are and we can pursue our passions with confidence and purpose.
What a great way to delve into this amazing topic in this episode, together with Scott, who believes that he holds the key to develop a clear vision and unlock the door to a fulfilling life, and who remains unwavering in his pursuit of a better life.
Thoughts to Empower
- “Sometimes, when you're not feeling your best mentally, knowing what works kind of feels out of reach. But you can definitely start identifying right now what is out of harmony, and then maybe play the opposite game.” - Becca Powers
- “When you feel something, whether it's burnout, suicide, or any trauma, you start feeling helpless and hopeless. And therefore, it's really hard to reach out for help. And so, my encouragement to folks is to reach out.” - Scott Maderer
- “We should be caring for ourselves. We should be able to look at ourselves.” - Scott Maderer
- “Overcoming ourselves is like the challenge of a lifetime.” - Becca Powers
- “Healthy does not mean perfect; this is about progress.” - Scott Maderer
- “You can admit that you're struggling with at least one person. Maybe it's not your spouse, but maybe a friend.” - Becca Powers
Key Points From This Episode:
- The importance of seeking help when feeling hopeless
- Prioritizing mental health
- Overcoming oneself is a lengthy yet fulfilling journey
- Pursuing the right alignment in life
- Giving yourself attention is essential
- Importance of living on what do you have right now
About Scott Maderer:
In 2011, Scott and his wife Carrie started Inspired Stewardship as a business to serve Christian men and couples that are struggling to live out their calling. They work to help align the way you use your time, your talent, and your treasures so that you can identify and live a fully authentic life that allows you to fully live your calling, serve others, and provide for your family. As certified Human Behavior Senior Consultants and members of the John Maxwell Team, they focus on helping you understand yourself, understand others, and, through that understanding, build the Kingdom. In 2017 they took the business full-time, offering assistance through one-on-one coaching, speaking, and workshops.