A Return to Radiance - An Invitation to Unleash All You Were Born to Be - A Solo Episode with Becca
For the first episode of The emPOWERed Half Hour in 2024, let me share the story and essence of returning to your radiance to live your life in abundance and fulfillment!
We all possess an innate radiance—our talents, gifts, and uniqueness. It is our strengths, passion, and way of self-expression that are already within us, waiting to be claimed and embraced.
When we are connected to our radiance, we start feeling unstoppable and on top of the world, living our very best lives and start to see how everything makes sense again. It is like reconnecting with your true self and who you were born to be, which will allow the brightness to radiate for you and that may positively impact and touch other people.
And If you’re feeling stuck, stagnant, and it seems like you cannot rediscover the glow within you, know that you are never alone. Evolution can happen, and all it takes is the effort to change. Don't hide or neglect the gifts that will make your life magical!
In this episode, I share my parents' story, exploring how disconnecting from their radiance affected them. I also introduce my POWER method framework to help you reclaim and rock your radiance!
Let that glow shine in you and radiate to others! Listen NOW!
Thoughts to Empower:
- “When we embrace our radiance and our uniqueness and share it with other people, it moves people.” - Becca Powers
- “Within our radiant field are our gifts, our talents, our strengths floating around like gemstones waiting for us to claim them.” - Becca Powers
- “You are never stuck, you are never limited by the time and space that you are in. We have the option to change, to choose differently and to evolve.” - Becca Powers
- “If you're staying stagnant, know that evolution can happen and that your viewpoints can change.” - Becca Powers
- “You can't get in your potential when you're in your unpotential.” - Becca Powers
- “We're so used to saying yes to other people that we don't even realize we're saying no to ourselves.” - Becca Powers
- “Our lives don't change if we don't do the work and this is the area where we rise from being a victim to feeling victorious.” - Becca Powers
- “Once you start controlling your energy sources, then you get to rock your radiance.” - Becca Powers
Key Points From This Episode:
- Witnessing someone’s radiance for the first time back in the summer of 1986
- How embracing radiance can move people
- My parents' story on disconnecting from their passion
- POWER method: A framework to help return to radiance
- Protect your potential
- Own your opportunities
- Wake in your worthiness
- Elevate your Energy
- Rock your Radiance